What Is ACCREDITATION?
Accreditation is the method by which educational institutions of higher learning are evaluated, assessed & endorsed.
To accomplish this process various external organizations are utilized:
• A Peer Review Board
• Accrediting Bodies
• Government Departments of Higher Education.
These various organizations set the standards, which every Education Institution must comply to attain accreditation.
Various criteria are used within the set standards:
• The vision & mission of the educational institute.
• The objectives of the educational institute.
• Welfare of the students
• Quality Assurance
• Curriculum content
• Quality of lecturers / faculty
• Benefits for students
• Health & Safety within the facility
It has been said that education is only as good as the educator.
Bearing this in mind, if an educational institution is recognized as producing excellent well rounded students,
then the value of the qualification is greatly increased. Future employers will recognize the intrinsic value
of the employee based on the source of the qualification. In addition, Educational institutions enables
students to transfer credits between institutions.
These two benefits alone are priceless.
CHRISTIAN FAMILY CHURCH BIBLE COLLEGE is accredited internationally with ASIC
ASIC Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) - Premier Status
“Christian Family Church International Bible College is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The institution has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high-quality institution.
ASIC is recognized by UKVI in the UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).”
The ASIC Website states: https://www.asicuk.com/affiliations/
“ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and affiliations (see below) in acknowledgement of their commitment to quality in education:
• Member of the CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) International Quality Group in the USA
(Read Full List of CHEA International Membership List)
• Recognized by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Student Visitor Visa Route
• Gained ISO 9001:2008 Accredited Certification
• Member of the British Quality Foundation
• Affiliate Member of ENQA, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
• Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
• Member of UN Academy Impact group
• Member of the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
• ASIC is included in the global list of recognized higher education accreditation organizations on Wikipedia”